Peer-to-peer review denied for DS approved for VSG & self pay DS: Advice please!

One other issue to clarify: what is your insurance coverage if you have a complication that is definitively attributable to the intestinal portion of the surgery?

One other issue to clarify: what is your insurance coverage if you have a complication that is definitively attributable to the intestinal portion of the surgery?

I will definitely ask about that. I believe my surgeon makes us all carry a rider insurance in case there is a complication, although, I can't remember what he called it. But, I will ask. Thank you @DianaCox for bringing that up.

I paid Dr. K 4000 for my revision. Sad to say if my mother had not passed 45 days earlier I wouldn't have been able to have surgery. But if I had to sell a kid or some coochie I would have gotten the money to have that revision eventually m. But if you don't have it I do understand not being able to get blood out of a turnip! Good luck

I paid Dr. K 4000 for my revision. Sad to say if my mother had not passed 45 days earlier I wouldn't have been able to have surgery. But if I had to sell a kid or some coochie I would have gotten the money to have that revision eventually m. But if you don't have it I do understand not being able to get blood out of a turnip! Good luck

I'm lucky that I don't have to sell the kid or the coochie ;) My parents are amazingly supportive and have offered to front me the money to get the surgery I need. I'll be able to pay and schedule in a few days. It's really incredible how this process forces us to reach out to our support systems in one way or another.

Latest posts

Back