Passed the barium test!

Susan in Tennessee

It was easy, two little sips of a white stuff and could see my swallow go into my stomach and on down. I'm anxiously awaiting my chicken soup! I hope it tastes as good as I'm hoping. I've been drinking my Gatorade and water with a bit of flavor powder in it. I can't take the chamomile tea, can't go the taste. I like tea but not that stuff.
I'm still peeing blue but my tongue and teeth are back to normal. Tmi warning: I pooped out three little baby b.m.'s this morning. I guess the piece of chicken and asparagus and dab of rice and later tortilla soup found its way to the exit. Gas pains not bad, I feel like I'm doing good, considering. I'm dreading the flight home but ready to GET home.

The soup went above and beyond what I expected! It's truly delicious. Everyone said so and they didn't exaggerate, such good flavor. Now to get my drain out after while!

Really, request the wheelchair. Airports are big and often there are long walks involved. You'll be glad you did.
Absofreakinglutely. If I can bring myself to ask for assistance, Susan can do it. It is absolutely worth it. Traveling is hard enough on the body withoutall that additional stress...and you get through TSA sooooooo much faster. BONUS!

Latest posts

Back