Newbie here

isaacs06

So I literally stumbled across this site and am already grateful to find some great info here.

My name is Keavy (keevee) I'm in the Raleigh NC area.
HW 316
CW 261

Had a DS by Dr. Ng at Rex Hospital on 5/16/16. So six weeks post op.
Had a second hospital admittance - never got my nausea and vomiting under control - at 2 week follow up they changed my nausea meds a bit and said come back in a week. So I did...and was immediately readmitted for a 4 day stay to get me back on track. I was so dehydrated I gained 12lbs of fluids - which was of course helped by the potassium infusions and magnesium infusions etc.

Now I'm doing well and just looking for support, ideas, and just folks who understand :)

Hi and welcome! It's amazingly hard to stay hydrated post-op, but it will get easier with time, the excess fluid they pumped into you when you needed it will gradually diminish, and you'll start to experience all the benefits of the DS.

Hello and welcome. I hope all your tough days are behind you. I hope you find the help and support you need here.

yes Welcome. I"m a newbie too, but I like this board. I hope you find a lot of support here.

Latest posts

Back