Newbee from PA - VSG Surgery

LocRugger

Hello everyone - I've been looking for a support group/forum and I'm glad I stumbled across this site. I am currently 5 days away from getting my VSG done. The journey began back in May of 2015. It's actually gone quicker than I thought it would. I just wanted to introduce myself. Are there any vsg patients in or around south central pa? Thanks for taking the time to read my post. Have a great day.

Welcome! :)
I'm one of a few VSGers on the board- not in PA though. Good luck, and read everything on the boards here. While it may not apply to VSG directly, there's a lot of good information to be had.

Hello everyone - I've been looking for a support group/forum and I'm glad I stumbled across this site. I am currently 5 days away from getting my VSG done. The journey began back in May of 2015. It's actually gone quicker than I thought it would. I just wanted to introduce myself. Are there any vsg patients in or around south central pa? Thanks for taking the time to read my post. Have a great day.
Welcome @LocRugger. I'm in PA (Abington). I had a DS in October. There is an active support group at Abington Hospital which many VSGers attend so you might look into it if you're looking for support/community IRL.

Hello and welcome! Best wishes for an uncomplicated procedure and speedy recovery!

Hello and welcome. Hope your surgery went well! I'm in south central PA but I'm a DSer. Best wishes for a smooth and speedy recovery!

Latest posts

Back