new today looking for fellow DSers

I'm the type of person who could eat pizza every day of the week and NEVER become bored of it.
I have to try this recipe! Looks scrumptious and quite inventive. Protein packed and a little guilt free = Perfection.
Hope it tastes as good as the pictures on OH. Gonna copy/paste that recipe in our forums!

J.
But..it has a LOT of fat for an RnY person, so be careful!

thanks everyone....I fell off the wagon, and I have been off the wagon for a while, there is just one way to do it, I am going to post a new thread for people that have lost the regain see how they did/do it, and I think that will help me too.....again thank you everyone....it really does help, because oh my gosh you got a DS....you are going to die very soon.....sigh....

But..it has a LOT of fat for an RnY person, so be careful!
That's one of the things I need to research a bit more, as I'm not quite understanding the plan differences between RNY and DS post-ops.
But yeah - lots of fat. Definitely taking note and what I generally do is smaller portions throughout the day. So - yeah. I'll watch it - but it's so easy for me to overeat pizza. I'll just have to watch the portion sizes.

Latest posts

Back