Net Carbs or Total Carbs

Honeybeeblue

Hey

I have been doing some research and looking at old posts. I eat about 50 carbs total a day. Are you counting net Carbs or Total Carbs a day. I got these quest Bars that are great for me on the go, however have 23 g carbs and 17g fiber. So what are you counting? Also I do still want to lose so I do want to keep that carb number down.
Thanks again

Hey

I have been doing some research and looking at old posts. I eat about 50 carbs total a day. Are you counting net Carbs or Total Carbs a day. I got these quest Bars that are great for me on the go, however have 23 g carbs and 17g fiber. So what are you counting? Also I do still want to lose so I do want to keep that carb number down.
Thanks again
There are several posts on this...but bottom line, I count all carbs since *I* consider it voodoo math to get net carbs.

I started a thread asking about this just a few weeks ago. You should be able to find by a search or through my profile. There was some very good information in it.
I count total carbs. My hubby is experimenting with counting net carbs..he is a "normie". He's never had any type of weight loss surgery.

Latest posts

Back