My sister died of a massive stroke Sunday morning.

Barb1

I am beyond distraught, disbelieve and I can't seem to get a hold of my emotions! Her funeral is tomorrow so it will be a few days before I will be able to respond or explain but this is my sister Viola that we lived with and cared for! Our life’s will be in such turmoil that I can't even comprehend how to cope with the days and weeks to come.

I'm so sorry Barb - this has been such a difficult few months for you.

Please remember how important it is to take good care of yourself during this time - you must do this, or you will be no good to anyone, much less yourself.

Dear Barb, so sorry to hear this. It sounds devastating to you and your family. I hope you find some solace in prayer, family, whatever works for you. And agree with Diana, force yourself to maintain a minimum of self care. It truly will help even if it feels utterly pointless.

I am so very sorry for your loss and your troubles! I wish you a strong heart and a quick resolution to your problems.

I am so sorry for your loss. Don't hesitate to accept help from family, friends and neighbors. You deserve to be taken care of at a time like this.

I'm so sorry for you and all who loved her Barb. My prayers are with you all...though I'm sure she's personally never been happier than she is right now. It's we who are still here on Earth who hurt so very much. Really sorry for your loss.
:hugs:

Barb, I am so sorry. My condolences. Please be sure to take care of yourself during this difficult time.

Latest posts

Back