My Latest COVID Booster

Munchkin

Full of Fairy Dust
I got Moderna this time because all my previous shots were Pfizer. Jeff did too. My reaction, just a little muscle sore at the injection site and maybe a little sniffly for a couple days. If I wasn’t looking for a reaction, I wouldn’t have noticed.

Jeff had a real reaction. 2 days of fever, sweats, chills, and he felt awful. I kept telling him he was building up great immunity. I hope that’s true! So far today he seems to be OK. I gave him 2 Tylenol anyway.

I guess I will start washing bedding. He seriously drenched it in sweat.

I got Moderna this time because all my previous shots were Pfizer. Jeff did too. My reaction, just a little muscle sore at the injection site and maybe a little sniffly for a couple days. If I wasn’t looking for a reaction, I wouldn’t have noticed.

Jeff had a real reaction. 2 days of fever, sweats, chills, and he felt awful. I kept telling him he was building up great immunity. I hope that’s true! So far today he seems to be OK. I gave him 2 Tylenol anyway.

I guess I will start washing bedding. He seriously drenched it in sweat.
Poor Jeff, glad he’s fine now. But yeah, clean and dry sheets will feel good.

I woke up this morning feeling sluggish, slightly feverish, bad headache, and feeling like my arm had been punched. Much like my original shot. So I’m guessing it’s working.

Munchkin, how are you and Jeff?
On another front, I had shot #4 today, all mine have been Moderna til today, today was Pfizer. Figured I’d cross pollinate.
Jeff has recovered and we are both fine now! Can’t help but think it was good for us to ‘cross pollinate’ too.

Strange thing, I am seeing more masks now than I did right before the mandate was lifted.

Jeff has recovered and we are both fine now! Can’t help but think it was good for us to ‘cross pollinate’ too.

Strange thing, I am seeing more masks now than I did right before the mandate was lifted.
Oh, good. I’m glad you posted. Starting to get concerned.

Once I got two Tylenol in me and a cup of coffee, I started feeling more human. At least human enough to get my stuff done for today. Had a PT appointment, a grocery store run, we were both out of milk. I’ve been using A2 for my lactose intolerance and doing just fine with it. Easier to get than raw milk here. Then we headed off to BJ’s, easily spending $100 to get 50 cents off a gallon of gas. So our gas only cost us $3.59. Here, the Kroger was $3.89 and we had no fuel points to help. They’ve been doing this all April.

I only had a sore arm at most with the first there (Pfizer) shots but 24 hours after the Moderna I got aches, chills, sweats and didn't feel better for maybe a day and a half.

glad everyone is getting boosted.

Latest posts

Back