More good news

DSRIGGS

Yes, that is chocolate covered bacon
I just received and accepted an offer for a new job where the salary is a bit more than my last job and I will be working out of my home 100% of the time other than occasional travel. My health isn't perfect but I am much stronger than I was 16 months ago.

LOL I would love to but I doubt I will have any access. They are HQ'd in DC and I think Tom Daschel and Bill Frist sit on the board.

As far as Phoenix it is possible. I will be traveling to VA call/contact centers so I am sure there is a VA clinic and or call center in Pahonix. Let's hope.

Thank you!!

I just received and accepted an offer for a new job where the salary is a bit more than my last job and I will be working out of my home 100% of the time other than occasional travel. My health isn't perfect but I am much stronger than I was 16 months ago.

This is wonderful news! VA as in Veterans' Administration?

Thank you and yep my client will the Veterans Administration.

That's fantastic! Thanks for serving those who served our country! :) I often work from home these days, and while I once was resistant to the notion, I have come to fully embrace it. Zero commute time and enough quiet to hear yourself think.

Such good news all around, both with Cameron and yourself. All the best!

That's fantastic! Thanks for serving those who served our country! :) I often work from home these days, and while I once was resistant to the notion, I have come to fully embrace it. Zero commute time and enough quiet to hear yourself think.

Such good news all around, both with Cameron and yourself. All the best!
Thanks Hil. Yeah I think it should be cool working with the VA. I am hoping I can in my own way help a group of people who deserve far better than what they have received. The number of suicides annually and the number of people on the street homeless who are vets is shameful. We throw these people into horrible conditions and put them in the position where they had to do some things that clearly haunt them and many have lost body parts, buddies from there units and just have so much weight they carry that they need help that they are not getting.

Regarding the work from home I am mixed. I have been home for 3 years and would have liked getting into the office and being around others, but no commute and being able to commute all the way from my bedroom in the morning to my office right next door will be sweet. In my old job I would work from home a 4-7 days a month and it was nice but I have never done it 100% so this will be interesting.....well I did do it 100% when I had my own consulting and recruiting business but I spent too much time on the golf course. :D The crazy thing is that we live across the street from a country club so out my window I can see people teeing off from the number 3 tee box. The temptation will be there but right now I can't swing a club because my back and gut are a mess so that helps with the temptation. :)

Latest posts

Back