More GOOD NEWS!

Charris

Now an angel
I know you can't believe it! Here it goes I'M Alive! An associate of mines was diagnosed with stage 4 liver, pancreas, and something else cancer 2 months ago. Thursday she was told she could leave the hospital and in 4 months she be feeling like her own self. Yesterday she put down her cross and picked up her crown. For some reason this news really affected me. Like I said we were associates not good friends, we hung out because we had the same good friends. She was only 4 years older than me. Made me think I'm feeling sorry for myself sometimes and should be happy I'm alive I have been spared 3 times in not even 3 years yet!

Sorry about your loss Clementine (that is your name, right?) Please correct me if I am wrong.

A guy I used to work with who was very healthy looking (maybe 10 -15 pounds of excess weight) die of a massive heart attack in his sleep. That was 2.5 years ago and he was only 50. That one hit me hard.

@DSRIGGS no its actually Clarissa. I just figured it was a nick name you gave me
:meparto::r.o.t.f:
LOL..Sorry!!! I swear I saw somebody address you as Clementine one time (thought that was kind of a different name of somebody your age)..........but Clarissa........makes me think of Hannibal Lecter. :p Nice!

@DSRIGGS you did. I believe it was En. I remember you saying you didn't realize that was my name. It didn't matter to me I knew who you were talking about. No worries

I'm so sorry for your loss C. So glad you are here!

"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year. " -Emerson

I'm sorry for your loss. I very much like your words of putting down a cross and picking up a crown. It's so descriptive and a beautiful tribute to those who have done the same.

@DSRIGGS no its actually Clarissa. I just figured it was a nick name you gave me
:meparto::r.o.t.f:

This just made me bust out laughing lol. I'm notorious for giving people random nicknames ESPECIALLY my hourly workers:) They will actually come up to me and say what's my new nickname this week lol.

Latest posts

Back