More bad? Yup you know it

Charris

Now an angel
Last night someone hit jacquala, daughter, in the rental car and ran. Yup you know my luck. No I didn't take the extra insurance out. Actually I have no insurance it's on hold till I get a vehicle. They Almost pushed them off the over pass. Everyone was ok. THANK GOD TOOT HAD HIS SEAT BELT ON FOR ONCE! ONLY BECAUSE her friend and her baby was in the car and her son was in his seat!!!! He bit his tongue and was scared as heck. But he always gets out his seat. I have been yelling at her forever freaking stop the car EVERY EVERY EVERY time he does and spank his hand. But she doesn't. I asked her can she forgive herself if she kills him because she's too lazy to stop every time. Then I let her know even if she can I WILL NEVER FORGIVE HER. KIDS THEY DON'T LISTEN! So she filed a claim with her insurance. All is good nobody was hurt.

Also the bone marrow biopsy I called for results and they could only give me results for 2 out of 3 test. She said she could not find the results for the 3rd test. She said keep my appointment for the 14 and we will discuss all the results then. She said since they didn't find anything on those 2 test they may do some more test for some other things.

So very sorry to hear that and I have to echo what Liz said 1,000 times. It infuriates me when I see a child walking around in a car. Please get through to your daughter because Toot undoubtedly would have not been with you if he hadn't been in his seat.

@southernlady and @DSRIGGS she wont. She's too darn lazy. As soon as she told me someone hit then and took off she said TOOT, I started yelling and screaming at her. I went on a tirade and felt bad later because she started to cry and said why are you yelling at me? I was like bbecause I tell you how many times a day to stop and put him back in his car seat and be persistent so he understands you are serious. But she was just saying he bit his tongue. Since my accident I have been riding in the back seat with him because her driving scares me. But I know my child this isn't enough. Even after she heard the doctors tell me that seat belt saved my life even though it broke both sides of my ribs. So she told me what her great uncle says. It's too dangerous to wear seat belts because they lock and if you need to get out fast you cant. So I told her carry some damn scissors in glove box or purse. But I think flying out car is more likely to happen than car catching on fire. I understand the concern. I couldn't get my seat belt off after my accident then when a man asked about the car catching on fire or blowing up I started to freak out. The officer was like no its not going to.

So she told me what her great uncle says. It's too dangerous to wear seat belts because they lock and if you need to get out fast you cant.
Yeah, there is that outdated school of thought. BUT I still wear mine ALL the time. In fact, if I am driving the car, it goes NOWHERE until all seat belts are buckled. EVEN IF I am just backing the car out from under the carport for dh to use the blower to get leaves and crud out from under my car. And THAT is a distance of 5 feet in my own back yard.

Oh my goodness! So glad everyone is fine and that Toot was properly buckled into his seat. Also glad that two of the three marrow test results are in and are clear. Best wishes and hang in there, special lady!

Fingers and toes crossed for you! No more accidents. Toot needs some tough love. No treats or fun unless the seatbelt law is strictly obeyed!

And if you ever come visit, I am driving.

Latest posts

Back