Mind stopping weight loss

Charris

Now an angel
So every since they took my TPN away I EAT ALL DAY LONG. I'm not hungry but my mind tells me eat eat eat more you remember what happened to you before when you weren't eating. It says remember you almost died? Before I would eat till I was full and be done with and didn't care what happened to the left overs. Now I eat passed full and go off if someone eats my leftovers. Has anyone else experienced this and if so what did you do?

If you are doing well in the weight department, great! Eat! I also remember how sick you were. How are you doing now? Have you maintained?

If you still want to lose I think I would start by getting out a portion and telling myself this is what you can have. Especially if it's something with carbs. I tend to think of protein and fat as free foods but if it has carbs I need to be strict.

I'm doing a lot better. I would say I'm back to normal other than getting tired more often and faster. I still need to loose 40 pounds to be where Dr.K and I want me to be taking in account bounce back. I need to get back to Dr. K theory of earing. Water, protein then everything else. He says after meeting the water, protein requirements if you have room for anything else have at it.

Latest posts

Back