Might be offline for a bit..

I know they have internet, but she said it's slow.. just wondering how slow. Chances are, it's fully functional- but I still am going to attempt to limit myself on it. Todd will spend some evenings with me, and is taking some PTO too, to spend it there.. so I *should* hopefully find other fun things to do to occupy my time ;) . Just getting out of the house I live in and into this place on the land it's on will be akin to the "Rat Park" experiment..

Please! I have time, going groc shopping and hitting the library tomorrow- throw them at me.. My friends also appear to have a nice big library, plus I'm bringing some art supplies.. maybe I can find my zen enough to sit still and do something!

Since this is a bird sanctuary, and my friend is one of the few licensed hummingbird master banders in the US, I made her a present at a night iron pour this past Saturday, I carved it, they pour it.. I figured this, a bottle of wine and some treats for when they come home would be a nice "thank you" for them offering their house to us to get away from the stress for a bit. We normally camp at the sanctuary often, just with my parental issues/work shite happening, we've not made it once this season..

2ldjyt.jpg

29vksoj.jpg
Wow, that's pretty! I've done some large and small castings, and know just enough that I want to do more. Do you have other castings or metal work you have done? I'd love to see pics, if not in this post, maybe another?

Sounds like heaven! Except for nighttime lol I have a wild imagination and have watched too many ghost stories ;) Enjoy your break. I love unplugging now and then, even if I don't go anywhere.

Latest posts

Back