Medical Pot.

I've never used the stuff for any reason, recreational or medical. Just want to agree with Diana on the "several times a day" thing. NOBODY defines several drinks a day of booze (of any kind) as "recreational" use, yes? So how about comparing apples to apples?

Interestingly, I happened to be in Amsterdam when you initially posted this. I live in WA, so legal here anyway, but I've also thought there is a market for those of us that would prefer something mellow like old homegrown stuff - not the super strong stuff that is prevalent today.

So, in the interest of RESEARCH, I went shopping in Amsterdam. The "menus" were great, and gave many details of the high, so you actually could pick something mellow, or something so strong you could hallucinate. I still found most of the smokable/vapable stuff fairly, to extremely strong, but the edibles were much easier to get a mild high. Especially things like lollipops. The highs from the edibles tended to last much longer for me as well.

interesting post!! I would love to visit Amsterdam for many reasons. I'd love to hear more about your trip! (maybe a new thread? or just here)

interesting post!! I would love to visit Amsterdam for many reasons. I'd love to hear more about your trip! (maybe a new thread? or just here)
Amsterdam was just one stop, as we were doing something like a honeymoon and spent a month touring Europe. It was very whirlwindy since we were trying to cram so many places into one month.

I hope to start a new post, and put some pics in it, but I realized I have TOO MANY pictures of me drinking (I was trying to hit some historic pubs) and despite not being much of a drinker, it looks like that's all I did.

I may have to have a sub catagory of "Deanne gets hammered in 13 countries in 28 days".

Latest posts

Back