Low RBC, HCT

N00DLE

Okay I need all the Iron Experts to help I had my DS over 10 years ago and got leukemia a few months later and due to blood transfusions I stopped taking iron all together and my blood counts have been stable but I had red blood counts and hematocrits yesterday and I think it's because I've neglected my iron supplements any help would be greatly appreciated I'm stressing

Okay I need all the Iron Experts to help I had my DS over 10 years ago and got leukemia a few months later and due to blood transfusions I stopped taking iron all together and my blood counts have been stable but I had red blood counts and hematocrits yesterday and I think it's because I've neglected my iron supplements any help would be greatly appreciated I'm stressing
Have you talked to a hematologist? That’s where I’d start. Most DSers don’t absorb oral iron. But you can try. Stick to heme iron, either Proferrin or Three Arrows both found on Amazon.

^^^ This. Some of us get iron infusions periodically - which can readily (within 48 hours) chase away fatigue.

Latest posts

Back