Introduce yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone! I see lots of old friendly faces and lots of new ones too! I'm DeeDee484 (Diane) on here and on Proboards. I am 52 yrs old and happily married for 31 yrs. I have 3 grown children and 3 grandchildren that I love dearly. I had my Ds on 12/24/13. It was done by Dr Keshishian and not an easy revision. Although my surgery was diffucult, my recovery has been going along well! I am 4 weeks along and longing to get this J-Tube out!! Then I will feel I'm really on my way to total healing. So glad I found you guys both here and on ProBoards!! Your help and guidance, along with the support and help from my angel Sharyl (Girlrocker) has been unbelievable and a true God-send! THANK YOU ALL!

Hello Everyone I am Clarissa from AZ. I have been the pain in the ass on all the boards that I have been on with these people. I am 39 years old and have the health and back of a 70 year old. Many times I have apparently come close to making decisions that could have ended everything. I had a distal RNY with Juarez in 2000. Reached goal and became unable to eat. I was going back to him to get a sleeve even though he said i more than likely wouldnt loose any weight. I found these people and they were mean to me and pissed me off I threw a tantrum and closed my account. Even though I hated EN and Diana for being mean to me I didnt want to die. So I did research and decided to use a vetted surgeon. I had a RNY to DS revision 10/30/13. Like I said I have given the members of these boards hell. Almost everything that could have gone wrong DID or HAS. Like if that isnt enough that you guys have to babysit and monitor me I bring my family problems here also. LOL

I think I kind of took NuBoi's place with having to be closely mointored as to not get myself DEAD and mess up the good DS statistics as En says.

I have a 21 year old daughter that Is on bed rest with my first grandbaby...a boy. I have a son that will be 18 in Feb. I have 2 Granddogs a pit and a Chihuahua. My mama just passed away September 15. Im in law enforcement. I can retire in about 4 years now.

:welcomebanner:
DEEDEE!
I am so happy you came over here. I wanted to talk to you I just couldnt deal with all the politics so I have just been over here worrying the crap out of this bunch. LOL So how are you doing?????

DEEDEE!
I am so happy you came over here. I wanted to talk to you I just couldnt deal with all the politics so I have just been over here worrying the crap out of this bunch. LOL So how are you doing?????
You had a RIGHT to be worried.

Hi my name is Sarah. I had my DS with Dr. Stephen Boyce in March 2013. I'm married to a wonderful husband Mike. He also had DS with Dr. Boyce in 2012. We have both done good. I have two step children and two very wonderful grand kids. We both have been following Dr. Boyce instructions on how to eat this whole time but after finding out form others it may have not been the right way to eat. I'm excited to learn the right way, never to late to learn the right way.

Hi Sarah! Welcome!!

There are a lot of us who had Dr. Boyce as our surgeon. He's a great cutter, although most of us don't really follow his eating or vitamin guidelines.

Hi Shann, I'm learning that. I put to much trust in thinking he knew what he was talking about with diet and all the follow up care. Ready to learn the right way.

Welcome, Sarah...glad you wandered over. :welcometotheforum:

Most of us have to teach ourselves the right way to eat for our surgery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back