Introduce yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. My name is Angie, I am a soon-to-be DSer! ((HI! ANGIE!)) lol

My DH had his DS two months ago, and I am looking to have mine in May (dr confirmation pending). I have been to hell and back to get my referral out of Kaiser to Dr. John Rabkin in SF, CA. (saga to be posted soon... it's a doozy) Glad to be here, and look for me to start asking LOTS silly questions!! :thumbsup:

:welcome: @ampt (Angie)...and congrats to your dh. My husband and I are both DS'er's...it helps for spouses to have the same type surgery...easier to plan meals (protein and fat), LOL.

Hi I am Terri. Pre-op still. But when all is said and done I will be a DSer. Have psych eval next Thursday. Dr. Margaret Inman at St. Vincent's in Carmel (Indianapolis area), IN is my surgeon. I am from Evansville, IN (far SW Indiana).

I just found this site tonight and love it!

:wahoooo: @Ben glad you joined in and also glad to hear that your wife will be getting hers too. Being half of a spouse DS team means you have a unique perspective on the whole thing...at least you both will eat a similar way (once she is healed).

Hello everyone! I had a gastric sleeve done on 12/12/13. Yesterday was my 3 month surgeversary and I'm happy to say that I am down 47 pounds. HW 232, SW 227, CW 179. 53 pounds down from my high weight and 48 pounds down since surgery. I'm from Harrisburg, PA. Thanks for letting me into the group.

Welcome! I wish you the best of luck on this new journey.
Hugs from Brazil
Vanessa
:welcome2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back