I'm out the hospital

Charris

Now an angel
Well 2 Sundays ago I became very swollen. I went to the er. They did Mr. And cat scan. They said again I had something going on with my colon. I have no veins they are very small and scarred. I got 4 picc lines and they all infiltrated plus to add to it i got a blood clot in each arm. I have to do Coumadin and heparin for 6 months. It could Only happen to me. So Monday morning they put a port in. My levels were all out of whack again. So they put me on TPN again. Thank God for the port.

Oh my word, when will you catch a break? I hope they get something figured out. In the meantime, just keep hugging on Toot. He has to the best thing in your life.

I hope you feel better soon. Sending cyber hugs.

What do they think is "going on with your colon"? How are your feeling now? Has the swelling gone down? Is Dr. K involved in any of the discussions going on?

Geez, girl, you have exceeded your sick day quota by 300%. Here's hoping all that nastiness is behind you.

Glad you are out.

Why Hepparin and Coumedin and not lovenox? Lovenox is much easier to titrate and works better, but I also know it is expensive as hell so maybe your insurance doesn't cover it?

Glad you are out.

Why Hepparin and Coumedin and not lovenox? Lovenox is much easier to titrate and works better, but I also know it is expensive as hell so maybe your insurance doesn't cover it?

Dsriggs Coumadin and levonax. Slip of the mind cause I'm also using Heparin for the port. Levonax costed 700 without insurance and 42 with.

@Charris - sending positive thoughts and hugs. I hope you can put all of this behind you soon... you have been through so much in the short time that I've been here. Hang in there... and know that you have a whole lot of people cheering you on!

Latest posts

Back