I may not be approved. So discouraged!

Yvonne

I feel so sad and angry and disappointed. I found out today that the Dr. Inman's office screwed up. They only sent in partially what I need for surgery. The part they left off, is the part that's been denied repeatedly from the other surgeon, my band removal. But what makes me the maddest, is that they are the people I was handed off to by the regular insurance person --THE REVISION DEPARTMENT. They should never had made this simple mistake. But on top of it all, no one will f@$king call me back. I called on Friday morning (when I talked to the insurance company and was told I was approved), on Tuesday morning (to 'make sure' they got my call and tell them I thought it was submitted incorrectly), this morning and NOTHING. So technically I'm not really approved. When will I catch a break from this?? Meanwhile, my time is running out.

Oh I am so sorry to hear this. Don't give up though - you may still catch a break!

The pre-surgery process is frustrating and just sucks. The fact that you're under a time constraint makes it so much worse. I feel for you.

Dr. G lets patients email him direct w any questions or problems. Can you email Dr. Inman so that she's aware of the mistakes her staff is making, to remind her of your time constraint and make a plea for her help? Maybe she'll step in at this point and get some results.

Hang in there and keep fighting. Take some deep breaths. Try not to curse anyone out - if you're anything like me you want to by now! Lol. Good luck!

Latest posts

Back