I can't remember if I posted about Cameron or Not

I missed the posts about a nodule in your son. What a wretched 6 weeks you've had with worry. I'm so glad all is OK. Now that you can breathe easier, maybe you'll pack on a few needed pounds!
Honestly I don't remember if I posted about it publicly here or not.

I have gained a few pounds, not sure how because I still feel like garbage and gut was a mess last week and up until yesterday. I am trying to find answers and waiting to get into a local Endo since Mayo declined my casecond for some reason. I guess passing out a couple times a day and low adrenal and thyroid labs are of no concern to them.

Anyway, we are very relieved that Camerons cancer isn't back.

Thanks Hon

My Wi-Fi signal goes from bad to worse at the site I am staying at this week so, I am slow at seeing this. So happy for Cam's cancer free news! I am glad you are putting some weight on and hope you start feeling better soon.

@DSRIGGS thank you so much for sharing that. I can't imagine how frightening that had to be for you all. Thank goodness there are dedicated and thorough doctors like Dr K. I wish I could afford him or have insurance that would pay to see him, but that's not in my cards. Hopefully my insurance will pay for a somewhat local doctor. If not, to Mexico I go after a home equity loan.

After weeks of worrying, you deserve a nice and relaxing rest. Best wishes.

My Wi-Fi signal goes from bad to worse at the site I am staying at this week so, I am slow at seeing this. So happy for Cam's cancer free news! I am glad you are putting some weight on and hope you start feeling better soon.
Thanks sweetie

@DSRIGGS thank you so much for sharing that. I can't imagine how frightening that had to be for you all. Thank goodness there are dedicated and thorough doctors like Dr K. I wish I could afford him or have insurance that would pay to see him, but that's not in my cards. Hopefully my insurance will pay for a somewhat local doctor. If not, to Mexico I go after a home equity loan.

After weeks of worrying, you deserve a nice and relaxing rest. Best wishes.
Thanks!

I missed the posts about a nodule in your son. What a wretched 6 weeks you've had with worry. I'm so glad all is OK. Now that you can breathe easier, maybe you'll pack on a few needed pounds!
Thanks darling

Latest posts

Back