I Am home

Annabelle

I flew home yesterday and everything went great. A little pain from air pressure, but not too bad. My mood is very low today I feel blah.. I have not lost any weight yet either Is this normal at this point. I am 8 days out.

I flew home yesterday and everything went great. A little pain from air pressure, but not too bad. My mood is very low today I feel blah.. I have not lost any weight yet either Is this normal at this point. I am 8 days out.
Glad you are home. Sip, walk, rest, repeat. AND STAY OFF THE SCALE.

Glad the flight went well and you're home. The next few weeks could be a little rough emotionally. You've had major surgery, your body is healing; be kind to yourself, and sip, walk and REST as needed.

You are still full of iv fluids so don't look at weight yet. This is a marathon not a sprint.

Don't worry about weight right now. Concern yourself only with healing for the next few weeks. Baby yourself and just get feeling well. Follow doctor's orders on eating and supplements, if any, right now. It will all fall into place. Glad you are home safe and sound.

Last edited:
Great! Wishing you boring recovery. Looking forward to following your journey!

Latest posts

Back