How long was your three week or so stall?

My hubby got me a Aria fitbit scale after surgery and I think it's great. You get on it and it does it thing, including recording the data wirelessly. This meant that I kept a rough running total in my head but *knew* I could go log in and obsess about the details later if I needed to. It has surprised that I have never really felt the need, but knowing I could has been great.

I doubt I had a normal experience but below are my early weekly numbers. This morning I officially passed the 100 Pounds Lost mark! (Woo Hoo!!!!! Where do you get those stickers??) This puts me 12 lbs away from Onederland and 15 lbs away from a BMI of under 30, which is called "Overweight", so I will not be obese for the first time in maybe my life. So, all I'm trying to say here is that I think my DS is on track to being successful and my numbers are all over the place. I even gained .o1 lbs one week, but then lost 4.5 the next. I'm hoping that those of you who stress over this kind of stuff will feel better with someone whose numbers are this random but still has lost 100 lbs. to compare to.

upload_2015-3-26_14-58-56.png

Interesting. Dr. K. suspects that I may have developed a stricture. I am starting to think he might be right. I awaken several times throughout the night with vomit sitting in my throat but it will not come out. It is happening right now and sometimes during the day as well. I feel miserable at times. I am at week 7 and the vomiting has changed to what I describe above and my bowels appear to be moving once a week to nine days. I am hoping the stricture will heal itself with time. I had to be dilated (opened up via endoscopy) twice with my first RNY in 2008. Thanks for all the words of encouragement.

Latest posts

Back