Hi everyone.

Switched2Dawn

I am 10 months out of DS. I had surgery on October 20, 2014 with panhandle weight loss Dr. NECHOIY was my surgeon. I have lost about 95 pounds so far. Mt starting weight was 300 pounds. I made the decision to have weight loss surgery to improve my quality of life and be healthy.

Hello and welcome Dawn

How are you doing? Hopefully well, but you found a great place for all kinds of advice from nutrition, to vitamins, to lifestyle, etc.

I had a few people tell me about this site. I need help with nutrition and labs. Stuff like that I feel lost.

@Switched2Dawn, you have a few more posts before being allowed to post links (have to have 10 minimum and have the software run it's thing to realize that you DO have 10 posts...which may take a couple of hours after post #10). Once you can post links, please do a doctor review of your surgeon here: http://bariatricfacts.org/forums/surgeon-reviews.29/

Glad you found us. We are always excited to hear about a new DS surgeon. You might want to post your vites too. A good place to start is vitalady's DS list. She already did most of the work for you.

Latest posts

Back