Hello

vsgtods

Hello,

I am a 24YO female in North Carolina. I am currently being evaluated for a revision from a VSG to a DS. I have been lurking on the boards for the past few months, and just joined as I am starting to have questions. I am planning on being an active member, and I look forward to learning from everyone as well as sharing any tips or information that I know.

Make sure you know EXACTLY what the surgeon is planning to do to you. Do NOT accept a single anastomosis procedure (SADI/SIPS) without a LOT of research. There are NO long-term results and it's mostly just a shortcut for the surgeon, with several potential negatives.

Hi and welcome! Dr. Sudan has an excellent reputation, but do discuss the details of the surgery, just to make sure everyone is on the same page.

Hello,

I am a 24YO female in North Carolina. I am currently being evaluated for a revision from a VSG to a DS. I have been lurking on the boards for the past few months, and just joined as I am starting to have questions. I am planning on being an active member, and I look forward to learning from everyone as well as sharing any tips or information that I know.
Hi and welcome! Looking forward to following your journey!

Latest posts

Back