Hello from Indiana

Tally

Hey Everyone,
I am Tally! I had RuNY in 2013. My highest weight I was 490. I lost 170 and gained 70. I am on a mission to get back on track when you have a surgery like this and you are doing so well and fall off it is so hard to not be down on yourself. But I have the strength I had to go through the process so I can do this! I am a woman of faith as well as a realist!

Nice to meet you all!

pag2.jpg

Hey Tally! glad you are here and look forward to getting to know you. Love the pic! You've got this - hell the surgery is the easy part - the post op intake for the rest of our lives is the hard part.

Hi and welcome Tally! :) My guess is that the surgery is letting you down rather than the other way round. All the best!

Hi and welcome. I agree with Hilary that is the RnY failing you and not the other way around. Unfortunately the RnY just doesn't deliver the sustained long term weight loss that the DS does and I know you don't want to hear this but your results seem to be very common for RnY patients.

Best of luck to you and know that there are other options if you can't change things.

Latest posts

Back