Happy Birthday, MsJacquiiC

di-7BNL.gif

I'm so damn late. Would it help if I said I just sobered from a week and a half drunk?? :party0016:

OMG! I haven't logged on here in a good minute and am just seeing this thread! I need to adjust my email settings. So please forgive the late late late response you guys! I really appreciate the love though. I turned the big 40. Thanks to WLS I do not at all feel it. I feel better physically than I have in months. Now if I can get over my cat allergy. I agreed to keep my brother's kitties a few months ago. They were gonna send 'em to the pound - so I adopted them ... Knowing good and well I'm allergic! Gonna get some allergy shots though. But otherwise = feeling good.

Thanks for the kind greetings!

J.

di-7BNL.gif

I'm so damn late. Would it help if I said I just sobered from a week and a half drunk?? :party0016:

OMG! I haven't logged on here in a good minute and am just seeing this thread! I need to adjust my email settings. So please forgive the late late late response you guys! I really appreciate the love though. I turned the big 40. Thanks to WLS I do not at all feel it. I feel better physically than I have in months. Now if I can get over my cat allergy. I agreed to keep my brother's kitties a few months ago. They were gonna send 'em to the pound - so I adopted them ... Knowing good and well I'm allergic! Gonna get some allergy shots though. But otherwise = feeling good.

Thanks for the kind greetings!

J.

Yes, please check in more often only, because we miss you.

Latest posts

Back