Ham Beans and Cornbread

I baked a ham, then used that disgusting bone to start the bean soup for the first time in my life last week (yes I'm 48, and more than old enough I should already know how to do this). I don't know if it's just that at 6 years post op I'm bullet proof, or that I take a pound of probiotics a day, but I've been amazingly fart free, while my normie partner is an absolute stinker. I used those little white beans (navy beans, I think?) and I've wondered if types of beans make a difference.

Don't do it!!!! OMFG! That was two days ago and if you where to light a match in my house it would blow up! My family is can not believe the sounds coming from my ass! It sounds like it is trying to talk! No Shit Don't Do It! That is all.
Barb
So you can eat this shit but not PROTEIN, and you want special RECIPIES for protein drinks handed to you on a platter? And you can't take your vitamins, but you can blow your gut up with this shit that you KNOW FULLY FUCKING WELL is not DS food?

Just what kind of fool ARE you, anyway? Do be sure to give your next of kin access to here so they can let us know where to send memorial donations after you've killed yourself with your idiocy.

Ok En message received but I thought all the protein from the ham and beans would be a good food right now. Full of protein. I knew I would have to deal with gas but I didn't think it would lead to diarrhea and I sure as hell didn't realize it would knock out all the good flora in my colon! I honestly thought it was a good choice for protein and it digested real easy. That is why ate more the next day. It didn't react till a couple of days later and my GI doc could have done a colonostcopy. I only crumbled a small piece of corn bread in it. This is why I posted. I thought I was paying it forward to warn newbies. I wasn't worried about carbs are weight gain at this point. I was just looking for high protein.
Barb

Latest posts

Back