Got COVID vaccine #6 today!

I got mine last Friday. Arm was sore a few days but that's about it. Hubby volunteered to be a guinea pig (whatever the official name is) for a trial for whatever is currently in the research pipeline. He seemed to have had more side effects, but that could be due to him having other issues.

I got the "23/24" one today, that IS the latest, isn't it?

I'd made an appointment on the Safeway website for 2 PM and rushed to get there just on time....and their pharmacy is closed for lunch until 2:15! and the staff was cranky.

45 minutes later I got my shot.

after I got home, I realized I had no receipt or any other record of the shot. WTH?

I'd made an appointment on the Safeway website for 2 PM and rushed to get there just on time....and their pharmacy is closed for lunch until 2:15! and the staff was cranky.

after I got home, I realized I had no receipt or any other record of the shot. WTH?

CA has an Immunization Registry where the folks who immunize us have to enter the info online…and we can check it, too.

See if you have something like that.

OH! I think locusts are on the way!

We got a PO Box to, among other things, avoid the Porch Pirates.

So one or more assholes went into the post office and broke into about a half-dozen PO Boxes. Of course, one of them was ours. They now have our bank statement. (I figured that the next plague was going to have to be locusts, like in the Bible. or maybe one of the others…
https://www.bibleinfo.com/en/questions/what-are-10-plagues-egypt )

Last edited:

Oh. Your insurance was probably billed. You might check with them, too.

I really hate thieves, thus the .

I wish TN had a registry for vaccinations. Mine are somewhat scattered. I do have that little Covid one, but there's little room for handwriting in others. This is also bothering because I spent over thirty years working in medical records.

one or more assholes went into the post office and broke into about a half-dozen PO Boxes. Of course, one of them was ours.
that's terrible! should be the safest place to get your mail, WTF?!

I'm so sorry this has happened to you!

and Safeway will give me a receipt but I need to create an account with them because it's digital. I am NOT wanting to do this, I don't use the grocery apps generally and it pisses me off they think they can have all my info.

but I'm pretty cranky lately so maybe it's all perfect normal and I should just put up with it.

I got it about a week ago. “They say” it’ll be yearly. We’ll see. Got the RSV 2+ weeks ago and flu is in a few weeks.

I read somewhere that they're doing away with the COVID vaccine cards since we don't have to show them to get into places anymore. The place where you got your shot should be able to give you a printout if you need it for your PCP.

Latest posts

Back