Good luck NewAnatomy and IndianaMom!

I hope your surgeries went well you two! I can't wait to hear your updates and hope they're especially uneventful :)

Hi. I'm going well. They tried to boot me the day after my DS, but I told them I wanted another day of fluids. Went home and have been doing well so far. Came home same weight as I went in... Weird. Drinking is a constant chore and I'm sick of everything I can eat now. Down 20 pounds of water weight (maybe a few pounds is fat :)). I had my surgery on Friday and by Tuesday I was bored out of my mind. Started doing work paperwork, etc. and one day my assistant came over for a few hours and I had worked. I'm getting rest so I think what I'm doing is okay. My husband has been wonderful. He worked at home so that was nice. I'm going to stay home next week and see what the doctor says. I'm hoping to do more, as I stopped pain meds on Monday and I'm just ready to go back to my life. I'm sure there will be hiccups and bumps, but I'll have to take it as it comes....and hope for the best.

New anatomy, I hope you are well too.

Hi. I'm going well. They tried to boot me the day after my DS, but I told them I wanted another day of fluids. Went home and have been doing well so far. Came home same weight as I went in... Weird. Drinking is a constant chore and I'm sick of everything I can eat now. Down 20 pounds of water weight (maybe a few pounds is fat :)). I had my surgery on Friday and by Tuesday I was bored out of my mind. Started doing work paperwork, etc. and one day my assistant came over for a few hours and I had worked. I'm getting rest so I think what I'm doing is okay. My husband has been wonderful. He worked at home so that was nice. I'm going to stay home next week and see what the doctor says. I'm hoping to do more, as I stopped pain meds on Monday and I'm just ready to go back to my life. I'm sure there will be hiccups and bumps, but I'll have to take it as it comes....and hope for the best.

New anatomy, I hope you are well too.

Glad to know all this! I am getting better every day, thanks!

Latest posts

Back