Food Journal Weds 8th Jan

huneypie

Wannabe
Yay, it's hump day people, we made it and there's light at the end of the tunnel!!:D

I went to the dentist today and I got a B+ with 'could try a little harder'. I've been advised to floss AND use interdental sticks. My flossing has always been fine for several decades, but I think it's down to getting older. Oh well that's life.

B Protein coffee 30
S Cheese 10
L Macaroni cheese 30
S Sausage 15
D Chicken Kiev 30
S Cheesecake(!) 5

Protein: 120
F 72+
V All in (inc 6 batches of calcium) nightime iron & strontium batches pending

It was an individual portion not a whole cheesecake. My reasoning is it has 'cheese' in the name therefore I argue it should DS friendly!! :rolleyes:

Oh, I'm not judging! You just have it on each day's list with an apologetic exclamation point, which I find adorable! ;)

No worries, it just hadn't crossed my mind that someone might think it was a family sized thing rather than a single portion.

The exclamation is coz I struggle to behave, although logging what I eat ensures I at least get my protein in. :cool:

B #1 Yogurt
B #2 Half a cup of oatmeal loaded in butter and 1 egg
L: BBQ, a couple of bites of coleslaw and 1 1/2 hushpuppie
S: 5 small (think mini) Peanut Butter cups
D #1 Tomato soup and 1/2 grilled double cheese sandwich
Pending

Vites, only dinner set remaining.

Last edited:
Sounds good. Sadly I can't touch oatmeal as it bloats me beyond belief. That's a pre-DS IBS issue, I've not tried it pos-DS as I'm still too scarred from the memory. :confused:

B #1 Yogurt
B #2 Half a cup of oatmeal loaded in butter and 1 egg
L: BBQ, a couple of bites of coleslaw and 1 1/2 hushpuppie
D: Pending

Vites, only dinner set remaining.

BTW I didn't get an email reply from you although I did get replies from Taterweight.

Sorry about quoting but my phone wouldn't allow anything else on this thread (it's fine on other threads though).

BTW I didn't get an email reply from you although I did get replies from Taterweight.

Sorry about quoting but my phone wouldn't allow anything else on this thread (it's fine on other threads though).

Did you come and visit the thread after she replied? If not, that is why you didn't get notified of my reply.

Yep, you can see that I not only visited the thread but I also replied to taterweight.

Maybe you have an exception coz you're an admin.

I'm going to start my Thursday here, then post in your new thread later, after work.

today, I simply add water. WATER. I've got a 20 oz bottle going and I plan to drink 2 today, minimum. also, I will post after work about my big ass life issue.

that is all!

Hi Jackie, I look forward to further posts! :)

BTW I didn't get an email from you either - it appears I don't get email notifications from BF staff (n)

Everything's ticked. It just means I won't see comms from staff unless I'm on this site. I'll just have to be doubly sure to check my alerts.

Under the section> Settings>Preferences...make sure you have these two checked IF you want:
Automatically watch threads that you create or when you reply...
and receive email notifications of replies.

Liz

Latest posts

Back