First milestone

Dave, that is awesome! More milestones are soon headed your way.

Awesome! I remember (and it was not that long ago) when I went under 300. That was a REALLY big deal for me. And as you, I also haven’t been under 300 permanently since I was 20 yrs old. What made the event even more monumental for me is the knowing that it is NOT possible to ever gain that weight back to that weight, ever again. You/we/us are off the evil rollercoaster. Congratulations!

Awesome! I remember (and it was not that long ago) when I went under 300. That was a REALLY big deal for me. And as you, I also haven’t been under 300 permanently since I was 20 yrs old. What made the event even more monumental for me is the knowing that it is NOT possible to ever gain that weight back to that weight, ever again. You/we/us are off the evil rollercoaster. Congratulations!
Well said Rob. As I said going into this, if I ended up at 225-240 when all was said and done I would be quite happy (I am just under 6'2). I am now 190 and that is a pretty good weight but I am living life and going to eat and do what I want, but the great thing with the DS is that we know we aren't going to baloon back up if we make sure we get our protein, take our vitamins and when necessary adjust the diet (for example if eating too many carbs then knock them down)....and that is all before exercise.

Way to go Dave...you are well on your way!

Latest posts

Back