Feeling bummed and a question to ask!

Amen!! I talked to her today about it. She told me she would get on here tomorrow and say hello. She's like "What do I say", I told her to just introduce herself and tell a little bit about herself and when did she become obese and how it led to SMO. So we'll see ladies if she does it! Thanks @Elizabeth N. and @Spiky Bugger and everyone else for everything. I WILL get her on here. Lol!!

I'm 58. Let her know that there are quite a few of us here in her age group.

There are ways to motivate people to learn new technology. You just have to find the motivation. My husband steadfastly refused to learn how to text. Got him a phone with a QWERTY keypad and everything, he still refused. Our grown kids were beyond frustrated. They don't like talking, when texting is free, for crying out loud! So I've told you guys before what **I** decided to do. I started sexting Mr Sheanie. I'd leave for grocery shopping, and sit in the parking lot before going in, and send him a filthy text. Well, let me tell you, it took him an hour to figure it out, the text was full of typos, but I got a text back before I was on my way home. The man now texts me non stop. I have created a monster. I cannot go shopping without him sending me dirty messages. Problem solved, another one created, LOL. He does NOT know how to send photos, and I'm NOT about to teach him. I don't want to even think about the photos I'd be getting!

Next challenge is getting Mr Sheanie on Facey Space. I'm getting tired of him sitting right damn next to me, demanding that I "get on there and tell" so and so......Uh, no. I'm not your secretary, dude. Get a grip on your iPad thingey and Facey Space your own friends.

The man now texts me non stop. I have created a monster. I cannot go shopping without him sending me dirty messages. Problem solved, another one created, LOL. He does NOT know how to send photos, and I'm NOT about to teach him.
Laughing my ass off here.

There are ways to motivate people to learn new technology. You just have to find the motivation. My husband steadfastly refused to learn how to text. Got him a phone with a QWERTY keypad and everything, he still refused. Our grown kids were beyond frustrated. They don't like talking, when texting is free, for crying out loud! So I've told you guys before what **I** decided to do. I started sexting Mr Sheanie. I'd leave for grocery shopping, and sit in the parking lot before going in, and send him a filthy text. Well, let me tell you, it took him an hour to figure it out, the text was full of typos, but I got a text back before I was on my way home. The man now texts me non stop. I have created a monster. I cannot go shopping without him sending me dirty messages. Problem solved, another one created, LOL. He does NOT know how to send photos, and I'm NOT about to teach him. I don't want to even think about the photos I'd be getting!

Next challenge is getting Mr Sheanie on Facey Space. I'm getting tired of him sitting right damn next to me, demanding that I "get on there and tell" so and so......Uh, no. I'm not your secretary, dude. Get a grip on your iPad thingey and Facey Space your own friends.

Don't misdial. Forty years ago, I called the VERY young Mr. Sue at work, but it was the army and they talksofastandsoundalikesir when they answer that I thought I was talking dirty and breathing at at my husband, not at the bright-red-every-time-I-saw-him-after-that warrant officer who actually answered the phone. Don't misdial.

Latest posts

Back