Fat Free Half and Half??? WTF???

DSRIGGS

Yes, that is chocolate covered bacon
I buy half and half by the 1/2 gallon. Last week I picked some up while at Target and didn't open it until Monday. I poured it in my coffee mug and thought to myself, man that stuff looks like milk. Sure enough I look at the carton and see, "Fat Free" on on the freaking container. Who in the hell came up with this stupid effing idea and how the hell is it half and half when fat free? it is damn milk!

That cracks me up. There are too many people in this world who will eat whatever they want whenever they want just because it says "fat free". My inlaws are like that--they visit and fill up the house with all of this junk food which they justify because the box says "low fat". It drives me absolutely insane!
My guess is that i will be seeing this in my fridge next time they're here...

Hell even Twizzlers say "FAT FREE"...and yeap, they are but that doesn't make them good for us.

Scott, one time, without looking dh picked up a sour cream container...turns out it was the fat free kind. This was LONG before our DS and we didn't do fat free or low fat even then. I ended up tossing an almost unused container. Thank goodness it was a small one and not a big tub.

Latest posts

Back