Digestion Question

Ray_Of_Fricken_Sunshine

I was wondering:
When y'all eat something that disagrees with you, causing gas or diarrhea, when do you know? When does it hit you? Within an hour? Later that day? The next day? Just curious!!

I haven't ventured into breads and noodles yet, and don't plan to for a while... But something I ate has had me blown by like a blimp! I have said numerous times in the last two days that I cannot understand how this much air is in one person's body!!! But I haven't really eaten anything new.

I haven't ventured into breads and noodles yet, and don't plan to for a while... But something I ate has had me blown by like a blimp! I have said numerous times in the last two days that I cannot understand how this much air is in one person's body!!! But I haven't really eaten anything new.
Go back to very clean for a few days.

You say you havent REALLY eaten anything new....to me that says something is new. Could be as simple as a change of brand or how something is made.

Go back to very clean for a few days.

You say you havent REALLY eaten anything new....to me that says something is new. Could be as simple as a change of brand or how something is made.
Needed to hear this- I am finding that anything I eat out IE- taco meat prepared by someone else vs. me at home- causes bloating and gas within about 16 hours. I feel like things go slowly for me at this point- if it's going to affect me. I am going back to shake, shrimp, grilled haddock (in butter) eggs, and tuna. Those seem to do the best at this point. I get SO annoyed with the sam ole though lol.

If I could bottle all this gas... Well I would be a millionaire.

Latest posts

Back