Carbonated Drinks

someone came unblocked on you? o_O
@southernlady - Liz?
Maybe? Or maybe not.

When the posters are just shills for the doctor who is their employer...like Tiffani...I tend to block them. But sometimes not, since they need to be called out when they ARE shilling for their employer...I leave them unblocked so I can see when they are trying to drum up business and warn people. I don't know that JoAnn receives any compensation or benefit for running Kim's website for him, but that is her dog in this fight.

Maybe I just MEANT TO block them.

Obviously you have not read the TOU here. Go troll for your surgeon somewhere else.
Yeah...I don't see a huge difference between this and, say, someone who pretends to befriend other posters so she can make money off of them acting as a "consultant."

Yeah...I don't see a huge difference between this and, say, someone who pretends to befriend other posters so she can make money off of them acting as a "consultant."
If I get started on that rant, the huckleberries will not get into the freezer and the cherries won't get picked. So I'll just say that my opinion of that type of behavior makes my opinion of telemarketers look good.

Who freakin cares if I work for the surgeon who changed my life? That makes no difference one bit. Others talk about their surgeons I guess everyone is a shrilling trolls (whatever that is!) in your eyes. God forbid anyone talk about their surgeon. I am proud to work for a person that made a HUGE impact on my life and with his amazing skill changed it. Oh and I have been reviewing for Dr Kim for years and was never paid for it thank you very much. I had the sleeve surgery, I am a sleeve patient and I'm proud that Dr Kim was my doctor. It was on the introduce yourself page and the surgeon review page, and that is part of my life and told everybody about it. Big deal. I'm sorry that you all have a hate for some one that you may not even know personally or that he didn't even do your surgery. In less you know someone personally you really shouldn't judge them with utter hate. I love to review about good products, good restaurant service, and good doctors. And yes I have even reviewed them on different pages. Jeesh give people a break. I am a normal human being who had surgery just like you. I am not a robot, nor a shrill (whatever the heck that is) and I am not pimpin with Dr Kim, and I am not a troll. So back off. I am done with this site. This site is nothing but putting people down for their ideas, no support what so ever inless they agree with you all who you call yourselves moderators. I will gladly diminish myself and let people know NOT to come to your site. This site is a JOKE! Good bye! go ahead and delete it before everyone else sees, at least whoever read this, is the one that was supposed to read it. You all come off like your life is miserable and you intend to make other lives miserable. Dr Kim is awesome, Dr Kim is talented, Dr Kim knows what he is doing, Dr Kim and his staff that I work with are all great positive people making an awesome POSITIVE impact in peoples lives.

Maybe? Or maybe not.

When the posters are just shills for the doctor who is their employer...like Tiffani...I tend to block them. But sometimes not, since they need to be called out when they ARE shilling for their employer...I leave them unblocked so I can see when they are trying to drum up business and warn people. I don't know that JoAnn receives any compensation or benefit for running Kim's website for him, but that is her dog in this fight.

Maybe I just MEANT TO block them.

@Tiffani, a review of a surgeon isn't just positive but is factual, which means negatives as well.

Example, mine is a great cutter but his aftercare advice is very poor, esp for the DS.

I got your request to be deleted. However, all you need to do is strip your profile of any personal information and then stop coming in to visit. No accounts are deleted. But no one is making you read.

I'm sorry you feel attacked but the Texas Medical Board disagrees with your glowing report on Dr. Kim.

@Tiffani, a review of a surgeon isn't just positive but is factual, which means negatives as well.

Example, mine is a great cutter but his aftercare advice is very poor, esp for the DS.

I got your request to be deleted. However, all you need to do is strip your profile of any personal information and then stop coming in to visit. No accounts are deleted. But no one is making you read.

I'm sorry you feel attacked but the Texas Medical Board disagrees with your glowing report on Dr. Kim.
Do you have any links handy from the medical board?

Who freakin cares if I work for the surgeon who changed my life? That makes no difference one bit. Others talk about their surgeons I guess everyone is a shrilling trolls (whatever that is!) in your eyes. God forbid anyone talk about their surgeon. I am proud to work for a person that made a HUGE impact on my life and with his amazing skill changed it. Oh and I have been reviewing for Dr Kim for years and was never paid for it thank you very much. I had the sleeve surgery, I am a sleeve patient and I'm proud that Dr Kim was my doctor. It was on the introduce yourself page and the surgeon review page, and that is part of my life and told everybody about it. Big deal. I'm sorry that you all have a hate for some one that you may not even know personally or that he didn't even do your surgery. In less you know someone personally you really shouldn't judge them with utter hate. I love to review about good products, good restaurant service, and good doctors. And yes I have even reviewed them on different pages. Jeesh give people a break. I am a normal human being who had surgery just like you. I am not a robot, nor a shrill (whatever the heck that is) and I am not pimpin with Dr Kim, and I am not a troll. So back off. I am done with this site. This site is nothing but putting people down for their ideas, no support what so ever inless they agree with you all who you call yourselves moderators. I will gladly diminish myself and let people know NOT to come to your site. This site is a JOKE! Good bye! go ahead and delete it before everyone else sees, at least whoever read this, is the one that was supposed to read it. You all come off like your life is miserable and you intend to make other lives miserable. Dr Kim is awesome, Dr Kim is talented, Dr Kim knows what he is doing, Dr Kim and his staff that I work with are all great positive people making an awesome POSITIVE impact in peoples lives.

Except for the lives of the late Mrs Hoyt, her husband and motherless children?

"...claims against Kim concern his misconduct and participation in a cover-up intended to cause Hoyt and his family to believe that Kristine's death was caused by a pre- existing condition rather than the negligence of her healthcare providers. Cooperman opined that Kim breached the standard of care when he re-dictated his operative report after the surgery in an attempt to avoid responsibility for a fatal technical error, and created an operative report that inaccurately documented his operative findings. In particular, Cooperman explained Kim's report stated Kristine's aorta was "tortious," even though subsequent autopsy findings showed the aorta was normal. Cooperman also stated that Kim's operative report repeatedly referred to the aortic injury as a "rupture," but Cooperman stated the "stellate injury" seen upon opening Kristin's abdomen is what would be expected from a trocar injury. According to Cooperman, no reasonable surgeon could have concluded there was any possible cause for Kristine's fatal aortic injury other than trocar injury."

Latest posts

Back