Bio Tech D3-5

Marie Heaney

I am still a bit confused about how much Vitamin D3 I need to take. Do I take 10 of the Bio Tech D3-5 per day to bring me up to 50,000iu?. It seems like too much. I have been chronically low for 8 years and only recently figured out that my intake was sorely inadequate (thanks to this site). Can some one tell me what the symptoms of low vitamin D levels are, just curious because I really have felt great for the most part...... even with my low levels.

Marie

I am still a bit confused about how much Vitamin D3 I need to take. Do I take 10 of the Bio Tech D3-5 per day to bring me up to 50,000iu?. It seems like too much. I have been chronically low for 8 years and only recently figured out that my intake was sorely inadequate (thanks to this site). Can some one tell me what the symptoms of low vitamin D levels are, just curious because I really have felt great for the most part...... even with my low levels.

Marie
Actually if you are using the 5,000 YES, 10 of them or you can get the BioTech D3 50,000 and just start with one a day.

I have to take 1 of the 50,000 M-F but take 2 of them on S & S to maintain a good D level.

http://www.amazon.com/Vitamin-D3-Ch...&qid=1426598155&sr=8-2&keywords=biotech+d3-50

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I did for the calcium since it constipates me so badly.
But then I read that for proper bone health, calcium had to be in the gut so I started taking them again (and got constipated BAD again). Switching to a different type of calcium.
I am still using the patches too though.
I was taking 100k D/day from about a month pre-op through the latter part of January when I had my D checked. It had gone from 23.9 to 104. I dropped down to 50k/day and added the D plus calcium patch and I had it drawn again yesterday and it's dropped to 66.2. So I think I'm going to add an additional 50k like every other day.

I take 50,000 a day plus 4 days a week I take it twice. Plus every 6 months Dr. K gives me a mass injection.

Latest posts

Back