Bidet on sale for $29.99 & free shipping!

bearmom

I have no affiliation with this, and use a different bidet myself.

There have been posts by some of us post ops that find them very helpful. They are usually several hundred, to several thousand dollars, and this is currently on sale for $29.99 w/ free shipping!!

It's a no frills model, but I ordered another one of these for the RV at this price. Here's the link at Daily Steals, and I don't know how long this deal goes for.

http://www.dailysteals.com/p/46061?...ail&utm_term=0_df9b59ce87-46a75885c5-30332553

I assume you mean the water connection, rather than the part up by the seat? We can access a water line behind the toilet. I don't expect the connectors to match what would be in the house, so will get adapters as necessary. Worst case is to cut the line and install it mid line. I did something similar when I wanted an exterior shower source to hose of a beach stinky dog.

The tubing is usually non standard compared to what's in the house, so make sure you can get the right size connectors and adapters before cutting things. I know of RV places that will do this kind of thing too, so if you don't feel handy or are sure you will FUBAR it, then I would just start there.

I'm guessing you may have a type of toilet that has no visible water supply, even if you feel up behind the toilet?

The RV is sitting in front of the house right now - we're going out again in the morning (well, early afternoon, knowing how long it will take to get ready) - I'll take a look. I just had Charles install a small kitchen sink spray faucet with a hose to replace the regular bathroom fixture, which I have yet to try as a WARM water bidet substitute (or at least it will make cleaning the RV toilet easier). Thanks!

Latest posts

Back