Best Thing You've Seen Today...

MsJacquiiC

Tech Admin | Designer
A thread for simply showcasing the best thing you've seen today:
Whether on the interwebs (via social media or a riveting article) OR in real life (with a picture, video and/or descriptive proof), we all see & read things that capture our imaginations in profound ways. So... Show something here that is simply awe-inspiring to you. Post something incredibly funny if you like. Maybe share an article snippet with link that you think is life-changing and may help others live a better quality life. Or perhaps post an article that you think is so absolutely absurd that it deserves to be shown to the world. Share a picture of a glorious sunset or a beautifully somber weeping willow that you've taken with your cam app. Etc... Etc... Etc... And it doesn't necessarily have to be WLS-related...

Just show the best thing that you've seen today.

J.

I saw a most spectacular sight earlier and have viewed it over and over and over again.
I posted it to my FB page earlier with the words, "#Wow. Riveting. So fascinatingly beautiful."

A spectacular display by a beautiful bird:

I learned today that Dr. Seuss did political cartoons during WWII. Check this one out.... Fits right in today!! https://www.snopes.com/dr-seuss-adolf-wolf/
Wow! I wouldn't have thought Dr. Seuss as political. Had you asked me what rating I'd have given for such an accusation = I'd have said "Pant's on Fire" LOL... Interesting though and definitely fits the political environment of today.

J.

Images of the rare celestial occurrence called a 'Super Blue Blood Moon' was visible on January 31, 2018.
The video and images are actually quite intriguing...

It's an emotional support peacock too. I am almost sure of it! http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/article198068974.html
LMAO... Adding to the concept of 'best thing seen today' ... And kinda giggling at your reply... A couple days after having posted that beautiful peacock's train rattle THIS happened...

...and I'm kinda #AstoundedNotAstounded
di-0FM8.gif
at the irony of this because I absolutely adored the white peacock - so much! I found it to be absolutely majestic. It seems almost a regal thing. Like being in the presence of something magnificent; like when a Catholic kisses the Pope's ring or some such...

But yeah... Just checking social media and I see THIS trending:
2018-01-30_16-11-38.png

2018-01-30_16-15-55.png

I'm laughing out loud. It's a hilariously ironic moment. And all I can think to say is ==> 3 cheers for and to the emotional support peacock for all the emotional support and such.. AS long as it doesn't fly above and sh*t on my head!! F*** what ya heard! LMAO

J.

Latest posts

Back