Be honest - how many of you would buy one?

I will admit only to a passing curiosity when I'm finally relieved of a constipation breaking burden. I'll also admit to being too cheap to buy something like this. If I'm going to buy anything to enhance the experience, I'll get a bidet attachment.

NOT me, Looking at it, it looks way to hard to keep clean.

I'll stick to my soft close toilet seats...you know, the ones that don't make a crap load of noise in the middle of the night?

Not me. I always weigh myself after (best possible news) and never before but I can take the two steps to the scale. I would worry about the effects of this on my young adult daughter who is somewhat obsessed with a 0.5 change in weight day to day. It might encourage the use of laxatives in the weight-anxious, no?

Maybe combine it with the East German style toilets that have a 'shelf' to inspect your deposit, and you can measure not only your before/after, but the deposit!

german-toilet-01.jpg

Nope! Now I am curious though. I am staying in the 5th Wheel visiting friends/family this week so, I will have to weigh myself before and after when I get home.

Not me. I always weigh myself after (best possible news) and never before but I can take the two steps to the scale. I would worry about the effects of this on my young adult daughter who is somewhat obsessed with a 0.5 change in weight day to day. It might encourage the use of laxatives in the weight-anxious, no?
We had to BAN the scale from our house during my daughter's teen years just for this reason.

I would not buy it, but I admit that I weighed myself before and after this morning's constitutional. Minus 4.8 pounds. And I went again later. Some days I am seriously amazed at the sheer mass that was inside my body!

I would not buy it, but I admit that I weighed myself before and after this morning's constitutional. Minus 4.8 pounds. And I went again later. Some days I am seriously amazed at the sheer mass that was inside my body!

Ditto here. Just weigh before and after. I've seen differences of up to 4 pounds (but that includes some pee). It's amazing.

BTW, can any of us actually resist rising and appraising our output before flushing? I call them singles, doubles, triples and homers.

Haha Becky. I have a scale 3 feet from the toilet in our Mater Bath Room. Which is surprised with what I swear was 20 pounds of shitting over maybe four days that I was till weighing in at 182,....that is the highest I have been in a month, by far. Even after letting all the ponies run as my buddies and I say, you know, SHETland ponies. :p

Latest posts

Back