APPROVED!!! DENIAL OVERTURNED!! APPROVED!!!

Amey

As you all know or should know from my whining and venting I have been appealing and fighting my insurance company since July last year for DS surgery. I have received 4 denials from BC of Idaho. I filed a final appeal with the Idaho Department of Insurance on February 4th. Today I got the email with the answer to my final appeal. I should be getting paperwork from BC of Idaho any day and I am waiting on a call from the scheduler at my surgeon's office.

I never thought this day would happen.....I was prepared for the worst but praying for the best. I am so relieved and so excited. All the hard work was worth it...but I know the REAL hard work is coming.

So if you feel like you're fighting a losing battle....DON'T GIVE UP! There is no way in the world I could have navigated the appeal process or the mountains of research and documentation and letters needed without @DianaCox and @Larra.....and yes I sent you both an email before I posted anything -- Thank you both sooooooo very much!!!!

Make room on the loser's bench because I'm packing!!!!

HAPPY HAPPY DANCE!!!

happydance-1.gif

WOO HOO!!!!! Fantastic!

Congrats again on your much deserved overturn of denial. You will do great with your DS!

Thank you! With the help from this amazing group I know I will be able to find the answers to any questions I have and you will all kick my ass if I need it :)

Latest posts

Back