Anybody who tells you you need more than 40 grams of protein a day is NUTS!

The information this "doctor" is giving out is negligent and potentially dangerous. Anyone blindly following his instructions can seriously damage their health. Please tell me this "doctor" does not perform DS surgery.

MsVee
Yeah Vee, he used to do the DS. He stopped because his patients had such lousy results. One wonders that he didn't outright kill more of them with his incompetence.

Yeah Vee, he used to do the DS. He stopped because his patients had such lousy results. One wonders that he didn't outright kill more of them with his incompetence.

Well like Larra said maybe the fact he gives a larger sleeve accounts for part of his lousy results

I swear one of the reasons I have done so well with my sleeve thus far is I aim for 100-150g of protein a day....so even if Im fucking about and eating cookies (Im bad, I KNOW!) I have still filled myself up with a gangload of protein. If I had not aimed for that much, do you have any idea how many more cookies I could have nibbled? Craploads. More protein is better. ALWAYS.

I'm not surprised that he would say that. He seems to be buds with Garth Davis, who is a vegan, and spends a lot of time on Facebook harping about how everybody is eating too much protein. My opinion of Davis went down when I saw that he was friends with Simpson.

Most of the vegans I know are obnoxiously vegan and many are orthorexic. Yeah, I said it. Most are very unhealthy even if they are skinny.

The only exceptions are the lovely Indian people who all live around me, who are highly educated and take great care with their diets. None of the women my age are thin, but they are very healthy. We've gotten in the habit of walking around the neighborhood as they do in the evenings and chatting.

My daughter is pre surgery date. Going to have VSG. "Trying to remember lingo here." Lol. Can anyone give me history's on dr. Irani of Bakersfield ca? I've told here to research also. This might be quicker. I've also mentioned becoming a member here.

Latest posts

Back