Amazon Prime on SALE this Weekend!

@chevtow How to get a year of Prime for $73 if you are already a Prime member, according to cnet:

"The workaround involves disabling Amazon Prime auto-renew for your account, and purchasing a gift membership at the current price for Amazon Prime. But instead of having the gift card delivered the day you order it, schedule delivery for the day after your Amazon Prime subscription expires."

We could want their systems to be compatible with Apple TV.

There IS an app, but it sucks. So, we use Hulu, Netflix, a little HBO...but Amazon Prime would NOT give me watchable movies. Damn them!!!
Here's a great freebie for you. Probably won't work forever, it is in beta right now. Down load smartflix. I found out about it from CNET. It lets you access Netflix content from other countries. JMHO but Canadian Netflix is better than ours! The down side is it only works on your computer, not your TV.

@chevtow How to get a year of Prime for $73 if you are already a Prime member, according to cnet:

"The workaround involves disabling Amazon Prime auto-renew for your account, and purchasing a gift membership at the current price for Amazon Prime. But instead of having the gift card delivered the day you order it, schedule delivery for the day after your Amazon Prime subscription expires."

I think they've fixed it. :( The "Gift of Prime" is full price now. Dangit!

Latest posts

Back