2022 was okay until about noon today.

Spiky Bugger

The kid who didn’t want to share germs went back to her mom’s. And her dad, MiniSue’s better half, is now symptomatic.

My nephew is a Fire Dept Captain who was off work for months due to an on-duty injury and surgery. He want back to work on, I think, 12/20…and tested positive yesterday.

We’re SOOO hunkered down.

If you die I will dig you up and shout abuse at you...so don't. That is an order.

Also fuck covid....huge bag of dicks.

also....
Still love you.

Thank you all.

Today's lesson:

•Kid, w/sniffles and runny nose, tested positive a few days later, on 12/30. She later returned to her mom’s.
•Nineteen months ago, both MiniSue and bf both had a difficult, but not severe case of COVID. They live together, both work at home and go almost everywhere together.
•Kid’s dad, MiniSue’s bf became symptomatic on 12/31, tested positive today, 1/3.
•MiniSue has no symptoms and her tests are negative.

”Why?” you ask. (Maybe not you, but I asked.)

Maybe because MiniSue had the Booster and bf did not?

If you die I will dig you up and shout abuse at you...so don't. That is an order.

Also fuck covid....huge bag of dicks.

also....
Still love you.

You are threatening me with necro-abuse? Lucky for you, once I’m “human remains,” it’s apparently not a big deal…at least in Kansas City, Missouri.

tinyurl.com/4e24w9j2

WORLD NEWS DAILY REPORT
WHERE FACTS DON'T MATTER

Just sayin’ …

I know we’re going to get it, so I suppose I should be glad Omicron is essentially the only virus in the US now, and it’s generally mild for boosted people, but we were boosted over 3 months ago, we’re old, and have risk factors (Charles has cirrhosis and diabetes, and I’m technically obese).

On the “bright” side, there is some booster effect of a natural infection. Not in favor of getting long Covid, however, which happens up to 50% of the time.

WORLD NEWS DAILY REPORT
WHERE FACTS DON'T MATTER

Just sayin’ …

I know we’re going to get it, so I suppose I should be glad Omicron is essentially the only virus in the US now, and it’s generally mild for boosted people, but we were boosted over 3 months ago, we’re old, and have risk factors (Charles has cirrhosis and diabetes, and I’m technically obese).

On the “bright” side, there is some booster effect of a natural infection. Not in favor of getting long Covid, however, which happens up to 50% of the time.
I’m with you.

We were boosted in AUGUST!

Latest posts

Back