18 Month Labs

huneypie

Wannabe
I just managed to get my February labs back this week. The nurse didn't want to let me have a copy as I was told that everything is fine, but I'd appreciate any thoughts on my labs in any case.

FYI I'm on the full Vitalady range with 8 batches of calcium with magnesium citrate in a 2:1 ratio and 600mcg of vitamin K2 and 50,000iu of dry vit D3 (I cut back from 100,000 as I was slightly high on that in my last labs - maybe I should do 100,000 iu 3 days a week??). I also do my own iron, ferrous furmarate, as the Tender iron gave me cramps.

I've listed notables below, but the full set is on the link.

Folate high @ 24 (3-13)
Corrected calcium low @ 2.13 (2.15-2.60)
Phosphate high 1.53 (0.80-1.40)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/33417203/HuneyPieLabs.pdf

Last edited:
Your system sure is stubborn regarding your D3, calcium and PTH, and I know you're doing everything you're supposed to do. Folic acid can go to every other day. B12 being high is fine.

Corrected calcium is only used when Albumin is low (yours is not). It is a calculated lab value, not an actual one.

High phos is usually dietary related. It's in dark colas, whole grains, beans, dairy, certain preservatives, and pretty much all high protein foods. Probably just showing high from a high protein diet.

that whole attitude makes me mad, very patronizing - don't worry your little head about your labs, since that's our job...bah.

b'god it's YOUR health! *fist*

Latest posts

Back