You were right, I was wrong

I've resorted to frapp-o-protein-o's and I cannot gag down enough to get anywhere near 100g. Blending ice, milk, 2 scoops protein and some sf syrup helps me get it in and one lot is 48g protein. Can't beat that really.

I really want my tastebuds back, lol. I can deal with the huge restriction change but to gag over my favourite things is just....weird lol.

I've resorted to frapp-o-protein-o's and I cannot gag down enough to get anywhere near 100g. Blending ice, milk, 2 scoops protein and some sf syrup helps me get it in and one lot is 48g protein. Can't beat that really.

I really want my tastebuds back, lol. I can deal with the huge restriction change but to gag over my favourite things is just....weird lol.
Worry about fluids right now...hydration! As far as protein, work back up to it...30 grams the first month, 60 grams the second month, by 3rd month 90+

Worry about fluids right now...hydration! As far as protein, work back up to it...30 grams the first month, 60 grams the second month, by 3rd month 90+

Oh Im doing awesome with water cos nothing else tastes good lol. I'm getting roughly 3 litres of pure water a day and then shakes on top of that. :) I'm doing good I think! :)

Latest posts

Back