WTF? You know who is advocating daily enemas again for convenience

Holy Shit! Literally according to NYB.

I never go there anymore. Is anyone correcting her??

Please remind me to NEVER get on you Ladies bad side!!!!!!! LOL....BUT....for real, I was on the other site a few weeks ago trying to explain my plight regarding super absorption etc, and she tried to lecture me about the need for me seeing an Endo (which I've seen them all for 35+ yrs and HATE all of them), and then I lost her in a more scientific explanation regarding how metabolic syndrome really works etc.

Last edited:
Please remind me to NEVER get on you Ladies bad side!!!!!!! BUT....for real, I was on the other site a few weeks ago trying to explain my plight regarding super absorption etc, and she tried to lecture me about the need for me seeing an Endo (which I've seen them all for 35+ yrs and HATE all of them), and then I lost her in a more scientific explanation regarding how metabolic syndrome really works etc.
I've hated MOST endos...but did have ONE awesome one back in 2007.

She has an amazingly high opinion of her own "knowledge" and the complete inability to understand any other POV. And she is a brittle, bitter bitch as well - I'm sure she thinks naming herself as a bitch is a bold, assertive and good thing, but in reality, it is an appellation more apt in its conventional meaning. And Kelly making her a mod to cover her own mishandling of her own anger issues over the DSFacts site was the most stupid move she could have made - an error that has since been rectified, but the damage to the credibility of that site was done.

Eventually, almost everyone "gets" who and what she is, and why her misinformation is tolerated and even encouraged over there.

I acquired a really fine endo a year or two before my DS. Haven't needed him for a few years now, so I hope he hasn't retired or left the area. They are definitely HARD to come by.

Anyone else notice that NYC answers mainly in incomplete sentences? Unless she's excited about something, like enemas, or fertility issues.

@KathyF , you crack me up. I just bet she's lurking here and now she's sneaking away to try a coffee enema. Probably with coconut oil. Because she's the type of person who would also promote "oil pulling".

I would like to see some MEDICALLY-VETTED information about the pros and especially cons of DAILY tap water enemas for convenience of morning pooping (to be able to get done quickly). I cannot fathom how this could be safe in the long run.
How freaking GROSS.

Anyone else notice that NYC answers mainly in incomplete sentences? Unless she's excited about something, like enemas, or fertility issues.

@KathyF , you crack me up. I just bet she's lurking here and now she's sneaking away to try a coffee enema. Probably with coconut oil. Because she's the type of person who would also promote "oil pulling".

In order to oil pull, you put a tablespoon of oil in your mouth, then swish it around for 15-20 minutes. WTF, who would do this?! 15 - 20 minutes!!

Hilarious, oil pulling. My dentist husband says "It's hard enough to get people to stick a toothbrush in their mouth for 2 minutes". Swishing ANYTHING sugar free for that long is going to be nothing but good. But it's NOT going to "pull" any toxins out of you. Anyone who believes that should get into magnetic therapy and start wearing copper bracelets.

Hilarious, oil pulling. My dentist husband says "It's hard enough to get people to stick a toothbrush in their mouth for 2 minutes". Swishing ANYTHING sugar free for that long is going to be nothing but good. But it's NOT going to "pull" any toxins out of you. Anyone who believes that should get into magnetic therapy and start wearing copper bracelets.
HUSH, you would be surprised how many DO believe that nonsense.

Latest posts

Back