Would a 400 cc

I dunno. My ENTIRE small bowel is only 400cm so I guess a 400 cc on me would mean I would only have gotten a VSG.

I think it does depend on the person. Like @Clematis said, that would have been her entire small bowel. Others it might be okay. The SADI/LoopDS/SIPS all vary between 250-350...so going to 400 is not that much of a stretch.

I would think it's more like a proximal RNY with a sleeve. VERY little (and likely not permanent) macronutrient malabsorption, but lifelong micronutrient malabsorption. Meh - why bother having surgery?

But the primary difference between a DS and a SADI two vs. one (single) anastomosis.

I would think it's more like a proximal RNY with a sleeve. VERY little (and likely not permanent) macronutrient malabsorption, but lifelong micronutrient malabsorption. Meh - why bother having surgery?

But the primary difference between a DS and a SADI two vs. one (single) anastomosis.
That makes sense.

Sure sounds like it. Do you know who his/her surgeon is? That might provide a definitive answer.

Latest posts

Back