Where is????

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, some have asked where certain things are located on here...like your post counts, etc.

So I made a screenshot and did some things in color for a "follow the color" tutorial:

Blue under the logo is the list of available forum tools like listing your watched threads that have something new, searching the forum, etc. The red at the end is the button for new posts you have not read since your last visit.

On the right side:
Blue is YOUR information. Shows your avatar, the number of posts, like and trophies.
Green is what staff is currently online.
Red are all members online and the forum statistics.

DuodenalSwitchaRoo

Taking a long scenic route!
indeed lol. I always have my fb, this, my gmail and my uni page tabs up lol. oi. I may need a 12 step program for this site, but thus far it is the best wls forum platform I have come across. OH has to be one of the worst! Hard to follow! Love the alert systems. I just love love love this website! Thank you (and anyone else) who created it. The software is fabulous!!!!

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
indeed lol. I always have my fb, this, my gmail and my uni page tabs up lol. oi. I may need a 12 step program for this site, but thus far it is the best wls forum platform I have come across. OH has to be one of the worst! Hard to follow! Love the alert systems. I just love love love this website! Thank you (and anyone else) who created it. The software is fabulous!!!!
The software came to be back in Oct 2010, thanks to the vision of two people: Kier Darby and Mike Sullivan. Both were developers of vBulletin back during version 3 series (it's on 5 now) but when vB sold out to a Private Equity firm, they quit...

Thankfully non-competition contracts do not apply worldwide (Kier and Mike are UK citizens) so they only had to wait a year. After a big legal battle which was resolved last Feb 2013, they finally could move forward.

I ran across the software in 2010 and have not looked back. It is not only super easy to use, it is easy to admin. :)

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
Oh and I got MY first copy on Oct 5, 2010 when the first beta was released. I had been in the alpha testers.

Okay, some have asked where certain things are located on here...like your post counts, etc.

So I made a screenshot and did some things in color for a "follow the color" tutorial:

Blue under the logo is the list of available forum tools like listing your watched threads that have something new, searching the forum, etc. The red at the end is the button for new posts you have not read since your last visit.

On the right side:
Blue is YOUR information. Shows your avatar, the number of posts, like and trophies.
Green is what staff is currently online.
Red are all members online and the forum statistics.

Cool! Thanks Liz