Weekly Zoom Meeting

lightweight

Hi Everyone!

Since the pandemic I have been using Zoom frequently. As most of you know, Zoom is great tool because you can get several people from different parts of the country all together. Anyway, all this made me think about having a weekly structured meeting/support group for those who have, or are serious considering the DS. Just trying to get a feel to see if anyone is interested. Tentatively, the meeting would be every Saturday at 11am PST. Again, it would be a structured meeting with a format, primarily for those who who have had DS or are seriously contemplating the surgery.

Any thoughts? We have a few people already interested but I am hoping for some folks who might be able to take a weekly commitment (i.e. specific reading, timer, etc.) to help the structure and flow of meeting. However, any level of participation is welcome! I just think it would be so helpful to share our experience, strength, hope with one another. Folks with DS have a specific regimen that are essential to our lives, so this would be a great way to provide support for each other.

Hi and welcome lightweight ! Unfortunately my schedule wouldn't permit me to join, but sounds like it would be a great way for folks to connect.

Latest posts

Back