Was anybody at my weight that has had Success with weight loss surgery?

Yes. I personally know at least 3 people who were over 600lbs. The traditional DS is powerful enough to get you there but it is work. And the 3 people I am talking about made it to a normal BMI. One of the women had a lot of plastics and ended up looking like a supermodel(for her age). You need a good surgeon, the right surgery, and a good plan.

A 'normal' BMI is not a realistic goal unless you can afford a lot of plastic surgery. You will have leftovers.

Welcome and best of luck.

Yes, one of our favorite members DuodenalSwitchaRoo https://bariatricfacts.org/threads/304lbs-down-so-far.2284/
She had to have the sleeve first (she was in the UK and a two parter surgery was typical.) She rocked that, then went in for the rest. That was a rough road but she did it. She’s still considered morbidly obese but not by us, just by medical professional.
Thank you for sharing and answering my question I saw her before and after pictures she look amazing I hope she could answer a few questions I have.

I know one man who was close to 600lbs and had the TDS at least 12 years ago. I haven’t “spoken” with him in quite a while but he was very successful. He did have plastic surgery after weight loss.

Latest posts

Back